What's For Dinner? - 2024

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a feeling everything will go well for your husband's surgery tomorrow. Try to get a good night's sleep and please keep us posted when you have a chance. :heartshape:

Leftovers from lunch - roasted cauliflower, guacamole and seasoned black beans with rice. Raspberries for dessert.
Deep down I am sure that it will.It just makes me nervous,and I will be til he's awake and out of recovery.Our son is going with us,so I won't be waiting alone.I'm sure once we get home, get him all settled and fed,I'll let ya'll know how it went.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deep down I am sure that it will.It just makes me nervous,and I will be til he's awake and out of recovery.Our son is going with us,so I won't be waiting alone.I'm sure once we get home, get him all settled and fed,I'll let ya'll know how it went.
Sending good vibes to your husband for today. I’ll keep you both in my thoughts.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers...it means more than you know!I am scared,and I didn't think I would be,and the crappy weather coming tomorrow doesn't help after last night!Anyway,I made a nice dinner of braised seasoned chicken breast with gravy,noodles and buttered corn.Delish!
Keeping you ( for Peace & Comfort) and hubby( for Good Health and Wellness) in my prayers......

Don't be afraid,God is with you and it's going to be okay❤❤❤

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just want to thank everyone for your prayers and sweet thoughts sent our way.Sorry this is late but we got home late and there was plenty to do plus get him settled in.All went well with the surgery...he had a bit of a reaction to the ketamine they used as part of his anesthesia and it took him awhile to come out of it.He's never had it before so who knew?So he's wearing a sling and will for awhile.Activities are somewhat limited as the wire into the heart has to heal,but it's all good.He's been sound asleep for 2 hours now and that's a blessing.Dinner was rather limited but that's okay.There's always tomorrow.Love you all and thank you again!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Just want to thank everyone for your prayers and sweet thoughts sent our way.Sorry this is late but we got home late and there was plenty to do plus get him settled in.All went well with the surgery...he had a bit of a reaction to the ketamine they used as part of his anesthesia and it took him awhile to come out of it.He's never had it before so who knew?So he's wearing a sling and will for awhile.Activities are somewhat limited as the wire into the heart has to heal,but it's all good.He's been sound asleep for 2 hours now and that's a blessing.Dinner was rather limited but that's okay.There's always tomorrow.Love you all and thank you again!
:bouquet::heartshape:Continued prayer for a speedy and full recovery