How to edit my post after posting it? And why is my post tagged "kitten"? Any way to remove that?

Lucky&KittenBear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, how can I remove the tag "kitten" from my thread and post?
Also, how can I edit my post after I post it? Thank you very much.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
start more threads reply to other threads etc. far as editing lower left corner by where it says flag you will see the edit link i forget if you need to be a part of the forum x amount of days or if you need x amount of posts to edit it you do get a certain amount of time to edit stuff once your able to. you can just flag your own post and ask a mod to delete it for you for now though. hope all this made sense to you

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi, how can I remove the tag "kitten" from my thread and post?
Also, how can I edit my post after I post it? Thank you very much.
:hellosmiley: and welcome to TCS!

The cat title is a Promotion Ladder for members from 'Kitten' to 'Top Cat' based on the number of posts and how long you've been a member.

You cannot edit your posts till you are a 'Young Cat' with 20 posts and 5 days of membership.

Promotions and Benefits

Do introduce yourself and your kitties to the community here in New Cats on the Block

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lucky&KittenBear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ok. I just wanted to improve my post. I'll remember it can't be edited in the future. Thank you.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok. I just wanted to improve my post. I'll remember it can't be edited in the future. Thank you.
I think if you ask the mods and they are not swamped with forum work, they'll edit for you, they've edited for me previously when I've asked nicely