WHAT GENDER IS MY 4 MONTH OLD KITTEN <3

Codi Leigh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi everyone! my kitten is a tabby and is 4 months old 1 day, i have attached a photo i want to know if anyone knows what gender my kitten may be as i’m super determined to know!!! it’s checkup at the vets isn’t for another 3 weeks, my auntie who has had so many cats said she thinks willow is a girl because willow has started hunting very early and my boy cat lets willow walk all over him ( he never allows that) but my girl cat hates her! , i was unsure what topic to put this under❤

Attachments

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a boy :).

Adolescent males can be pesty to older females, so that's pretty normal, and neutered males are often buddies with other neutered (or younger) males, so that also isn't too weird.

That's a long time to wait to see the vet! Be sure to talk to them about neutering very soon. If he were female, he could already be in heat 3 weeks from now, but fortunately males usually take longer to mature.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
If this is a boy his testes are not well developed yet. Can you post the pictures without the stickers covering up the anus? Part of the way to tell gender in young kittens is the distance between the anus and the urethral opening.