Work from home assistants

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Kieka Kieka -- I see what you mean, of course :lolup: :loveeyes: but because of the way my office is set up, with a desktop and computer desk, I don't get that level of assistance, and I could not work from/at home WITHOUT cats. Elvis isn't into being in the office much right now, which I miss. But when he is, he's either on the seat beside me, under the desk, or doing laptop duty :heartshape:
IMG_2038.JPG
IMG_2082.JPG
IMG_2146.JPG

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
For the mixed photo: Top photo and right photo are Nobel in 2007/8 at 2 years old. Left is this evening at 14 years old. Got me through two rounds of school. Best boy 🕊

Before he passed, he taught Cal to take over. Cal now sleeps in the grey bed beside me that you see Nobel on in the solo photo (2021)

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the mixed photo: Top photo and right photo are Nobel in 2007/8 at 2 years old. Left is this evening at 14 years old. Got me through two rounds of school. Best boy 🕊

Before he passed, he taught Cal to take over. Cal now sleeps in the grey bed beside me that you see Nobel on in the solo photo (2021)
What beautiful pix and what wonderful accompanying text :goldstar: ❤